We are happy to announce we are open for all eye care as of Monday, May 18th! We can’t wait to see you and continue to serve the community.
Please call 952-829-9024 to set up an appointment. We are currently scheduling patients that had appointments canceled due to the stay at home order first but have opened our schedule through the month of June for all patients.
We have made many adjustments to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff:
- Limiting appointment scheduling to ensure social distancing and allow time for enhanced disinfection protocol
- Pre-Screening of Patients and Staff – All doctors and staff will be screened for COVID-19 before entering the clinic. Patients will be screened at the time of setting up their appointment and the day of their appointment. Anyone reporting or exhibiting illness symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- Temperature Screening – All staff, doctors, and patients will have their temperature checked prior to entering the clinic space. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0 or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- Masks Required – All staff, doctors, and patients will be required to wear a mask at all times in the clinic space.
- Hand Hygiene – Upon entering the clinic space, patients will wash their hands immediately.
- Enhanced Disinfection Protocols – We have removed as many common “touchpoints” as possible and implemented rigorous disinfection protocols between patients and throughout the day.
- Limiting Contact Time – we are making your clinic visit as efficient as possible to limit contact time. Extended discussions or conversations will take place via phone to limit time in the clinic.
Thank you for your continued support of our small business, we can’t wait to see you soon. Stay safe and healthy!